Activity Date: 10th December 2016 - 11th December 2016
Activity Time - 09:00 - 05:00
Venue: Al Bustan Rotana Hotel Dubai, UAE
Course Provider: Dr. Smar El Feky
Course Type: Workshop
This training course is specifically designed for use at all levels of the health care system, from the largest hospitals to the smallest dispensaries or health posts, in different settings. The training materials practical include simple and relatively low-cost procedures that can be implemented anywhere, with basic supplies and little to no high-technology equipment to provide safe, quality health services to women, men, and children.
By the end of the training course; the participants will be able to:
• Identify needed facilities, equipment, and procedures necessary to implement standard and additional (transmission-based) precautions for control of infections.
• Perform leaning, disinfecting and reprocessing of reusable equipment.
• List needed action for safe waste management.
• Protect themselves from transmissible infections
• Perform infection control practices.
Target Participants: All Healthcare Providers and Professionals