- Certified13.25 CME Hours (HAAD)
- (HAAD CME Hours are recognized by MOH and DHA)
Founded through the awareness, capability, and expertise of the people behind it, Tathqeef is a training and continuing medical education center for medical and health professionals which are accredited by the Department of Health – Abu Dhabi.
Dietitians need to ensure the safety of foods offered to the public by applying an appropriate food safety control system.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Define Food Safety and explain the relevance of HACCP in food service operation.
• Identify the types of bacteria and diagnose the food borne disease illnesses.
• Identify the types of contaminations and describe the methods of controlling these contamination
• Describe the prerequisite programs (PRP) necessary to aid in the development and implementation of a HACCP program.
• Adapt the 7-Principles of HACCP System and develop a control system that is based on these principles.
• Establish a record keeping system for the establishment.
Demonstrate the deeper insights of ensuring patients/clients’ safety from foodborne illnesses and apply how to manage and train food handlers in the various aspects of the food safety that will decrease the incidence rate of foodborne illnesses among the patients/client.