- Certified 13.5 CME Hours (HAAD)
- (HAAD CME Hours are recognized by MOH and DHA)
Founded through the awareness, capability, and expertise of the people behind it, Tathqeef is a training and continuing medical education center for medical and health professionals which are accredited by the Department of Health – Abu Dhabi.
This comprehensive, practice oriented workshop covers up to date, essential pharmacologic approaches for the neonate patient. The activity brings in expertise of neonatal pharmacotherapy and neonatal parenteral nutrition that assist neonatologists, pharmacists and nurses practicing in neonatal intensive care units. This 2 days’ workshop consists of didactic as well as interactive, sessions that aim at engaging the audience to ensure ultimate knowledge and skill acquisition.
At the end of the workshop the participant will be able to:
- Implement effective pharmacologic approaches to different neonatal diseases.
- Employ targeted monitoring of pharmacologic therapy outcomes and possible drug related problems and how to manage such problems.
- Identify and manage safety related issues when handling neonatal medications.
Demonstrate the deeper insights of pharmacist applying knowledge to safely and effectively prescribe, verify and handle neonatal parenteral nutrition
Target Participants: Pharmacists, Clinical Pharmacists, Neonatologist, Neonatal Nurses